Here are some tips to help you get started:
- To sign your posts (on talk pages, for example) use the '~' symbol. To insert just your name, type ~~~ (3 tildes), or, to insert your name and timestamp, use ~~~~ (4 tildes).
- Try the Tutorial, and feel free to experiment in the test area.
- If you need help, post a question at the Help Desk
- Follow the Wikipedia:Simplified Ruleset
- Eventually, you might want to read the Manual of Style and Policies and Guidelines.
- Remember Wikipedia:Neutral point of view
- Explore, be bold in editing pages, and, most importantly, have fun!
Your draft article, Draft:Aerc
In accordance with our policy that Wikipedia is not for the indefinite hosting of material deemed unsuitable for the encyclopedia mainspace, the draft has been deleted. If you plan on working on it further and you wish to retrieve it, you can request its undeletion. An administrator will, in most cases, restore the submission so you can continue to work on it.
Courier (email client) - deprod
Hi, I undid proposed deletion, because there was a previous AfD back in 2017, so that way is not suitable for this article. Feel free to re-nominate the article via AfD. Pavlor (talk) 10:15, 20 June 2021 (UTC)
When you tag an article for deletion, please state this in the edit summary. This is in case a page has the PROD tag removed, an editor can see in the edit history that it has already been PROD'd once and won't do so a second time.
Also, a reminder to always post a notification on the talk page of the page creator with any type of deletion (CSD, PROD, AFD/TFD/CFD/etc.). If you use Twinkle for tagging pages and set up your Preferences to "Notify page creator", Twinkle will post these notices for you which makes things very easy. It's a very useful tool for posting any type of notices on Wikipedia. Thank you! Liz Read! Talk! 18:51, 26 June 2021 (UTC)
- Hi Liz, thank you very much for your feedback explaining why things should be done how and pointing me towards the interesting Twinkle tool to help in all these little steps! Cheers, Brevity (talk) 09:05, 27 June 2021 (UTC)